Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Exit the cyber's way please..

Ahhhh...finally i blog again after a few days of lapse.I need to thanks Mr. Valex for reminding me to update my blog..Due to his kaope(kind reminder) and it motivates me to update my lame blog.Thanks Lex, XOXO, Teehee~
.
.
.
A few days back i and housmates went to Rahim's Bistro for dinner. Its a relatively cheap restaurant for me as customers can take their own amount of rice and dishes. For a person like me, any self-service restaurant will be a easy prey for me. Everytime i visit this restaurant for meal, i have to choose the biggest fried chicken and take the most amount of cabbage. If i dont do so, felt sorry for my self la.LOL. Definitely going back for more~
One thing amused me after finishing my dinner is the green color sign above the counter. It caught my attention by random actually. It proned me to quickly grabbed Mr Lawrence Loke's reliable camera and snap.Still guessing what's the green sign all about? Never mind, look the photo below for a clearer picture.

ZOMG..Emergency exit sign??!!WTF!!?? Is there any emergency door behind the door?I really doubt it.Maybe boss/es of the shop have a brilliant idea using the emergency exit sign as decoration. What are they thinking actually?In case of emergency, they expect patrons to push the counter aside and exits through the emergency escape? Or they thought cyber folks can teleport just like the movie 'Jumper'?

Opposite the counter there are at least 4 doors as big as above.I will be the first to run i telling cha. What for waste time push the counter aside?
(miss daphne, no need to avoid la. you kinda photogenic ma.LOL)


P/S:
Staff of Rahim Bistro, I salute you in the way you plan for your emergency escape..Don't forget to inform me when you are facing an emergency.I would like to witness how you escape.

No comments: