Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tremor

Suffered from a two times two second earth quake tremor last night.
When the first tremor happens,my chair was like shaked by somebody.
I guess it was the naughty Loke trying to piss me off.
I look behind but no body was in my room except me.
So, i guess some souls disturbing me.LOL.
Then come the second tremor, My chair was again shaked by somebody.
And again, i looked behind, no one again.
I didn't bother much bout it.
I was playing games that time, planned to ask other housemate bout the stuff after my game.
Before i managed to ask, Loke came into my room and ask me bout the tremor.
He asked whether i noticed earth quake hit Cyberjaya or not.
He told me his experience. His water was shaking and his cpu was shaking as well.LOL.
But, out of 6 people in my house, only me and the Loke felt the tremor.
Maybe others aren't good in their senses.
Or maybe my senses too great already.
By the way, not bad lo experiencing tremor for the first time.
Kinda fun as well. I wanted to experience a bigger tremor la.LOL.
But, Malaysia is at the position that wont experience high scale of earthquake.
I will be safe then.

No comments: