Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I owned a mini..Do you have one?


Surprise surprise, i received a letter from Mini, a subsidiaries of BMW Motor Group Malaysia few days back.
My first thought was, Mini wanted to present me a brand new Mini Cooper?
Mini is a cool and zippy car.
I surely can zipped in and out around the town and honk all the chicks.LOL.
.
When Mini will produce a Mini with wings?
.
There's a card in the letter and the content is as below.
Notice the venue, its Zouk KL, one of the best venue to hang out.
Argh..miss the chance to go there, because, i opened the mail box last nite.
And the invitation is on April 4th.
.

If i attend the function, i will have the priviledge to park my car at the Zouk car park
Only cars with the sticker will be able to park in the car park.
Not bad huh if somebody drive a Kancil and park it beside those fancy cars.
The enclosed car sticker.
Limited edition though.
For sale as well.
Anyone interested?

Spotted my new mini?

Its minier than mini.

Get what i mean?

TOTO, Damacai, Magnum faster come to me.

Ong cepat cepat mali, Suey jangan mali.
(Good fortune/luck please come to me)

No comments: