Saturday, February 16, 2008

Its parcel day..

Its been a long while that i last received a parcel, two days ago, i received a parcel to my surprise. The Skynet fella la...cant keep his hand off the door bell.. ding dong bell woke me up to redeem tis parcel..whee~ It took me around ten minutes to open tis parcel..too many tapes around it..and i dont wana spoiled the box, wanna keep it for future use..who knows i need a box to send something in future.
ahh....Gardenia bread..all the way from my hometown, Kota Bharu.
not bad ma...still got 3 type of Cadbury snacks
Fuyoh..ang pao some more lerhh..all together there are 6 items in the parcel.
Want a piece of my ang pow? rm 250 in total leh i got..all tis will be my capital in next gambling spreee..~


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yuuuuuu. valentine's gift nuh..got chocolate summore..so sweet! you blog for her summore nuhhhhh. dont disappoint people k? happy lovey dovey ~